Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hello World !!!

I have been waiting for a long time to start blogging and sharing my cooking experiments with you all. Though there are many web sites to look around, still each and everyone of us have many new recipes to share and so i started thinking of recipe blogging and finally I am hopping on today.

My husband gives me a lot of ideas to cook and helps me to get an image as to how the recipe should look and taste. He cooks very well and his ideas helps me to make tasty and relishing food. He is the inspiration behind my motivation.

I will try to keep the recipes simple and very creative so that everybody can try without spending much time and effort.

I cook with passion and dedicate my recipes to all the food lovers.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome and you can mail me at lavanya.rk@gmail.com

I hope everybody enjoys reading my blogs.

-Lavanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world...Happy Cooking and Blogging :-)